Sunday, November 15, 2009

Whats for dinner when you have time to cook.....


Seth's favorite question is "whats for dinner", or any meal or snack for that matter. For the last year and a half, the answer has been ...What ever I can throw together really fast, or whatever's in the fridge. However, I have found my self with more time recently and have looked up recipes that literaly take all day. From braising the meat to reducing the sauce to roasting the vegetables!
So this was number one! It was Herbed Chops de Provance. Surprisingly the family LOVED it. Who knew if you took all day to make a meal it didnt matter how many vegetables were hiding in it!
So this is how I spent my Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. It's things like this that make me wonder why we're friends :) You are so talented! And that looks yum.
    And sweet Seth, a boy after my own heart :)

    ReplyDelete