Sunday, November 15, 2009

"moments of our lives"

So we decided for Thanksgiving to have a few families and 6 American missionaries for dinner. We thought since Wii or tv would not be acceptable activity between dinner and dessert we would have some turkey shaped sugar cookies to decorate. In preperation we made the cookies today and stuck them in our freezer. As we were having a grand ol time making it looked like it snowed in our kitchen logan asked if I had taken a picture. With powdered sugar flowing from my sleves and covering my hands I said "No...why?" Paige then answered
"Because these are the moments of our lives" ....Of course I ran and got the camera!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so cute! Seth looks like a little man now!! WHAT?! And who gave Paige a weapon?
    It looks like you guys are having a great time! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete