Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Paige The Artist

So Paige is showing quite an artistic flair. This is a picture she took yesterday. The sun rises in the back of our house (Very nice for the master room's balconey) and sets in front. She asked me for my camera and ran and took this picture. Maybe we will need to get her her own camera soon!
So far Paige is the only one who has made use of my craft room. (Give me a break I JUST finished up-packing) She had been painting this nick-nack shelf for 3 days now. Alowing each layer to dry before she does the next. She washes her brushes and everything. (Of course there is paint every where but Im impressed with her work so Ill clean it up later!)
I will post the finished project when she is done!


2 comments:

  1. Nice job Paige! I'm impressed with your patience. You know Ms. Kasey, I am never patient enough for paint to dry! Can't wait to see the finished project. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! thats my Paigey! Can't wait to see what she's working on next ; )

    ReplyDelete