Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mrs. Butterworth contest

So I was searching the internet for cooking contests (something I thought I would do if I had more time)
I found one that involves NO cooking. Is a contest to show you and your bottle of mrs. butterworths at different locations. I can not get Mrs. Butterworths here, but I have some great Locations to take it to!
Dan goes to Germany right before the deadline, I go to Poland as well. Not to mention Valencia is pretty nice!
Anyone wanting to send me a bottle? We can enter the picture and split the $$$.
Would be a nice little pot of money to put aside for a European vacation!
grand prize = $1,000.00 ,5 1st prizes = $250 and everyone gets a year supply of maple syrup! YUMMY!
Deadline February 28th....hurry!

1 comment:

  1. I've already got a box of Valentines stuff for the kids going out today. I'll slip one in there with it! Good luck!
    Miss and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete