Tuesday, October 5, 2010

180th conference SLC Utah

We didn't sit up front, infact we could have only been a little farther back, but The Spirit filled the whole auditorium.
As the lights dimmed for the session to began the entire crowd of thousands hushed to a complete silence in the matter of seconds and everyone rose to thier feet in respect of The Prophet and his counselors entering the area. Paige couldnt see well so I grabbed her and put her infront of me where there was a gap in the people standing in front of us. I pointed to the three men walking towards us. She said "I cant see, where is he?" The spirit flooded over me and bore testimony of truth to me as I bent down close to my small childs ear and pointed, I could bearly choke out..."There, there He is, thats The Prophet of the Lord"

Later many messangers of The Lord spoke on many great and important things that touched my heart,but when The Prophet began his talk he made some cute and funny jokes. Seth turned to me and said "I love this guy!"
I do too son, I do too!














No comments:

Post a Comment