Saturday, October 30, 2010

Angela turns 35



































Yep thats right, Angela and I have been friends since she was about 11 and now she's 35!



Thats 24 years of friendship for us. So it calls for a special birthday gift. Not to mention the idea that Ive not been around for a long time and who knows how long I will be local.



So I set into action. With out any furniture

in my living room it made perfect sence to do an asian floor type party . Yet Angela isnt realy the black and red kinda girl that usualy goes along with the typical chinnese theme. So we went the way of the cheery blossoms.

It was fun having her freinds and family and enjoying chatting while we waited for her to show up and then surprising her. She's so wonderful and easy to please it was a great time. Logan and Angela's brother and a friend helped serve and Tori watched the kids upstairs.

Everyone had a great time! Happy Birthday Angela!

No comments:

Post a Comment