Saturday, October 30, 2010

Guest bathroom re-model
























The guest bathroom has been bothering me for a while. Im not sure why more so than the fact that I have no couches. You would think I would be more concerned that my guest have no place to comforatbly sit than to stylishly wash thier hands. However since Dan and I had picked out the way we wanted to finish the room and I have been wanting to get my hands on it.

Then I started planning a birthday party for my BFF and knowing lots of guests would be here I was obsesed! Then to top it off I visit my Mother and Father inlaw

early in October and they gave me some shelves my dear husband had made when he was a wood shop student in High School.

They didnt even know but they were going to work perfect with the plan Dan and I had for the bathroom.

So I set to the work. I was over my head a bit, a little bit of water (thats a way understatment) shooting from the pipes and some toggles behind the light fixtures gave me a good run for my money, but in the end I finished, with a little time to spare before the party and I love the way it came out!

I stood and stared at it for a long time I loved it so much! I still go over and turn the light on and stare from time to time since it looks so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment