Thursday, May 26, 2011

THE BEST tacos in the WORLD!!!





















I have been to many many mexican resteraunts, in many places, California, Arizona, and even in Mexico. Lots of yummy salsas, great encheladas! Without a doubt the best place to get a taco-by far...is El Azteca in Provo, or Orem, UT.


Crazy I know...but very true!


Dan's family has been eating at this great family owned place for more than 40 years.


Generations have enjoyed this place and still love it. It is a tradition that when we come into town we take a trip at least once over to get some yummy food.


Every once and I while I will order somthing other than a taco,I will enjoy it a great deal but I will always think to my self...."I should have had a taco!"


Dan realy likes the nachos and Seth falls right in line with his Dad. The girls and I are all on the taco boat!


MMMMMMMM!!!!




2 comments:

  1. looks YUM and I am soooo hungry! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks super yummy. I am salivating. I love the photo shoot with the taco. I take pictures of almost everything I eat but you really got this one from every angle eh? lol!

    ReplyDelete