So Monday was rainy and cold. We were not prepared for 50 degree weather at all. A fast run to Old Navy to buy sweat shirts was required. Then we ran Logan and Tori to BYU for EFY.
(Especialy for youth) Seth and Paige and I visited the BYU book store and got Seth a sweat shirt. The other item we had to pick up there was a set of scriptures for Tori...yes true to form she went to a church camp with out her scriptures.
Then our little cold ridden bodies were craving some lunch and a nap. We let Paige choose since she hadn't gotten to on her birthday.
She chose a Pleasnt grove classic, in fact most people in Utah only know PG for this resteraunt...
PURPLE TURTLE!
Yummy fried food and great milk shakes.
Home for a nap at Grandmas house.....oh naps, vacations, rainy days....MMMMMM-so nice!
well true to Katie form I forgot my scriptures as an EFY COUNSELOR!! Once I got up to NAU for my first session I called mom freaking out and asked her to overnight them to me. She refused and so I borrowed some from the campus institute. Awww my little minnie me!
ReplyDeleteUtah always throws in some cold days! I'm so glad you had fun and got warmed up. I've heard of the purple turtle's greatness, driven by and still never eaten there! I must go back . . .
ReplyDelete