Creepy food like ; Monkey brains and troll toes, Rat kabobs and earthworms in blood sauce, Of course you wouldnt have a Zombie Dinner Party without embalming fluid. The cake was framed by what the Spanish call Bat pops (Coke popcicle with strawberry jam and vanilla icecream inside)
We played a mummifying game, lots of toilet paper and crazy kids! (can he breath in there?)
JUST FREEKY!
A dead princess.
I think this dress will look better on a living girl! The light in the room didnt help make her eyes look alive at all? ISH!
A dead princess.
So since she was turning the big 13 and we didnt have a house, we posponed a party until the week after we got our stuff delivered. She chose to have a Halloween themed party and asked all her guest (She only invited her American friends) to dress as though they were dead. We had 9 tennagers total (Logan would have made 10 but got a bad reaction to her flue shot from earlier that day and was in bed)
Victoria- Happy Late Birthday!! You are one cute zombie. I am not sure exactly about those "bat pops"- they certainly sound interesting, but I think we will keep our strawberry jam on our sandwiches. We love and miss you guys! Jeanne, Mission and Hero
ReplyDeletethey have swine flu over there??
ReplyDeleteGLAD to see your keeping up with awesome birthday parties even without the resources of home : )
Actualy it was kinda fun looking through what I had and figuring out how to use what I have. I used a piece of trampoline repair fabric for the tabel cloth in the living room. It was black and freyed on the ends so it worked!
ReplyDelete