The YW president (MMJJ in Espana) wanted to have both American families for a BBQ in the park. Both of us are called to MMJJ and both of us will be leaving soon. It was very nice of her unfortunaly the whole thing didnt work out quite as planned. First Dan and Brent got asked to help another family and Dan and I got lost on the way and (2 hrs later) when they were starting the fire to BBQ they got in trouble for using charcole instead of fire by the Bar bq police (no joke Dan has a picture, Ill add it later) But after all was said and done it was a yummy outing (more flys than I have EVER seen in one place at a time) The sausages were actualy quite good and the chicken was great and I learned an excelent new salad dressing that was not only way yummy but easy and low cal!
Looks like a great time!
ReplyDelete