Monday, July 26, 2010

Top of my list.....

So I wondered what the kids thought they would miss most about Spain and while we have all complained about the food here you would be surprised that all of them said food.
Let me explain: Man can not live by bread a lone, ok maybe bread, cheese and ice cream and that would be why Ive gain 15 lbs since being here! They are the only good food here and they are REALLLLLY good and very inexpensive! We will all miss them but the other common thought was the travel. We have done a lot and it will be sad to miss out on another year of travel.

Then I wondered what are they looking forward to the most once they get to the states...the first thing on thier list. Everyone of them said "Mexican food"
I guess my family is all about the food.
I asked them if there was anything else they realy wanted to do and this is what they said
Logan: See her new cousin Alexa while eating mexican food
Tori: See her old cousin Marin while eating mexican food
Seth: Shop for a dirt bike with his Dad & get some mexican food (I dont know who told him he was getting a dirt bike but this is going to be discused further for sure!)
Paige:Visit her cousin Kiera at a mexican food resteraunt
Arlena: Need a pedicure! - dont mind a taco while Im at it!
Dan: Wants some Hot spicey nachos with a giant rootbeer!

So I guess that says it all. I guess I will be gaining more wieght on my return!

No comments:

Post a Comment