

So being only half excited and waiting for something to not work out quite right I have been keeping a new adventure under tight lock and key.
However things are working amazingly smoothly (telling us- despite the doubt this was probably the right choice) and in no time we will be knee deep in the new adventure so I should probably let the cat out of the bag!
We are moving to Arizona. Why, oh why would someone leave beautiful Spain for Phoenix AZ?
The list is actualy very long but to start at the begining you have to know that Dans unit is scheduled to leave for Afghanastan in January 2012. His commander was asking those families who were due to move before the end of the deployment to decide if they wanted to stay or go during the deployment. Our family was in a unique situation with the age of our oldest and graduating from High school would be an issue.
As we began to think about leaving early enough for her to (FINALY) spend 2 years in one school Dan learned he would be attending an Army course in WA DC Jan-Mar 2011. Then Logan started suffering back pain. A few doctor appointments later we discovered scholiosis. It gives her a lot of pain and they dont offer her therapy here for it. As time goes on and we are still in much consideration and prayer over whats best for our family (Also enjoying Europe) Paige's teacher recomends (Strongly) that she be tested for special speech needs. Weve known for a while there was a good chance this was going to be a probabillity. Checking through our insurance we find that the services are not available here.
So it seems like it might be the best thing. We are a military family and have done the commuter life style frequently.
We set a plan in motion and as the good military wife that I am I look towards the possitives (My sisters having a baby and I can be near, I have a niece who is 2 that I have hardly spent any time with, My brother is returning from his mission. My kids have spent little time with thier cousins. Buying a home now is a good timing,I may never again get a couple years at home near my family)
The plan seemed nearly impossible with tickets and shipping furniture and buying a house and more. We decided if it was meant to be it would happen and if not it would not!
Alas here we are with a house (Short sale no less) ready to close in August, tickets and movers scheduled, savings for Dan to travel back and forth , and kids are actualy excited about yet another move.
We are blessed and cant deny it!
The Lord has taken care of us yet again!
ARIZONA or BUST!
: ) YAAAAAAAAy!
ReplyDeleteYou were one of the cats in the bag, You knew!
ReplyDeleteWe can not wait!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou knew too!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy! I would have loved to visit you in Spain, but I think it's more likely that we will actually get to see you when you're in Arizon!!! I miss you lots!!!
ReplyDelete