My birthday was a nice day, I went shopping and to lunch with two friends and then when I came home there was a poster wishing me a happy birthday (Made from paper the movers left behind) by the kids. Paige made me some Bar B Q sauce (yep thats right- to dip my chips into!)
And Logan made this cake . it resembles the same icing used on her birthday cake a few days ago...HMMM?
Seth and Tori gave me a coupon for a foot rub and Dan had bought me an antique hand made change purse when he was in Minorca. It was a pretty cool day all in all!
Not a bad day at all! I'm looking forward to celebrating with you soon!!
ReplyDeleteYUM?????
ReplyDeletewell i have a present for you too when you get here! haha i LOVE that paige made you bbq wauce for your bithday...to dip your chips in to.
ReplyDelete