If you think adventure is dangerous, you should try routine- it's lethal.
I'm not gonna lie, that is pretty weird for me too. My 6 lb 10oz baby will never be 17 though. We had a chat and decided 1 is old enough.whyyyyyy are you celebrating her birthday so early??
My 6 lb 10 oz baby is 39!! explain that one to me?!?!?!?!?!?!?Happy Early Birthday baby Logan!!!!
Happy birthday Logan!! I remember when it was still cool for her to call me 'Kase' :)
I'm not gonna lie, that is pretty weird for me too. My 6 lb 10oz baby will never be 17 though. We had a chat and decided 1 is old enough.
ReplyDeletewhyyyyyy are you celebrating her birthday so early??
My 6 lb 10 oz baby is 39!! explain that one to me?!?!?!?!?!?!?
ReplyDeleteHappy Early Birthday baby Logan!!!!
Happy birthday Logan!! I remember when it was still cool for her to call me 'Kase' :)
ReplyDelete