Right: cool place we ate #1 an old Cathedral turned resteraunt!
Left: a Hot jacket- It's just a baked potato, but I'm going to start calling them "hot jackets" now!
Dandelion (root) beer-
No one but Dan would drink it...ask him!
(the kids said it tasted like black licorice)
A cave...yep!
What is a curlywurly?? We did not know so we bought one...it chewey carmel covered in Chocolate....now we both know!
Anti Gravity burger, cool looking, but "wheres the beef?"
Above: Cola rollers. They look like ball bearings, but taste like coke . Just dont bite them, they feel like ball bearings too!
Below: Paige was impressed with the service of her tomato soup and cheese toast.
Looks like a great time. I should have asked you to go to Yorkshire. My great grand father immigrated to America from there. I am suppose to have many close relatives still living there.
ReplyDeleteThis is Ed if you cant tell.